- Data - entry point to the LTER Data Catalog with full metadata descriptions.
- Documents - historical archive and committee repository.
- Media Gallery of LTER sites and activities.
- Publications - in the cumulative all-site bibliography.
- Site Contacts - general and specific contact information for sites.
- Email Lists - view frequently requested network email lists.
- EcoTrends - access the EcoTrends project web application.
- Databits - LTER community information management newsletter.
- Network News - LTER Network Online Newsletter.
- Site Profiles - Site information as reflected in the site database.
- Site Characteristics - Table of generalized site data.
From all comments received by the LTER Network Office, this year's
meeting in Estes Park was a complete success!
The 2015 LTER All Scientists Meeting was held from August 30 through the
evening of September 2. The Conference was organized around the theme: "
From Long-Term Data to Understanding: Toward a Predictive Ecology".
Almost 600 people attended the meeting. There were over 300 poster
presentations and more than 75 formal and ad-hoc working group
meetings. Drs. James Olds, Diana Wall, Knute Nadelhoffer and Ned
We are pleased to announce the first ever publication in Nature's Scientific Data resource with a PASTA data package DOI (doi:10.6073/pasta/379a6cebee50119df2575c469aba19c5). A global database of lake surface temperatures collected by in situ and satellite methods from 1985–2009 by Sapna Sharma, et al. (2015) was published and featured this week at Scientific Data.
2015 LTER Science Council Meeting
May 13-14 Harvard Forest
(Travel dates May 12 (May 11 for Executive Board), Departures May 15)
Theme: Insights Into Long Term Patterns Of Change Of Inorganic Nutrients
The Long Term Ecological Research (LTER) Network will have a strong presence at the 99th annual meeting of the Ecological Society of America in Sacramento, California, from August 10 to 15, 2014. A schedule of LTER-related presentations and events will be posted at the meeting. Note that on Monday, August 11, an informal mixer for LTER graduate students will be held from 6:00-7:30 p.m. (location TBD). All students conducting research at an LTER site are welcome!
LTER Executive Board and Science Council Meetings
Konza Prairie LTER
Manhattan, KS May 13-16, 2013
The 2014 LTER Science Council meeting will be held 12-16 May 2014, hosted by the Konza Prairie LTER - Konza LTER Program, Division of Biology, 116 Ackert Hall, Kansas State University